Saturday, January 5, 2008

Music is good.

I've been listening to some good music the past while. I've rediscovered the Smiths. I never really got out of them, but I listened to "Strangeways, Here We Come" and am currently listening to "Meat is Murder." I also set up my new Toy Machine deck. I was going to wait until I broke the one my sister gave me, but I do want to save that one, it was very sweet. She knows me very well. I'll start putting up some pictures on this once I get a camera, which I might get for my birthday.

I've been looking through the Tempster's [Ed Templeton] art, and he really is talented. I'm dying to see some of the pictures from "Teenage Smokers," but tough luck. He is the son and the heir of a talent that is criminally vulgar. He goes about things the right way. He is human and he wants to belong, just like everybody else does.

Don't you love it when you lose function of your brain, and just start putting different words into lyrics from "How Soon is Now?"

No comments: