Friday, January 4, 2008

New deck!

I got a new deck. I also got new shoes. I'm not as rich as I might sound this far into the blog, I can explain this:

It was Christmas on December 25th, right? I got at least 350 dollars from relatives, because they don't know what to give me. That's how I purchased a lot of the past stuff. My birthday is on January 16th, so today my grandparents were throwing money at my mom to buy me stuff.

I got my first Toy Machine deck today, a company that I've been eager to try. I really like the shape of it, it's a Diego Bucchieri 7.75. It's got a bunch of colors, and the Toy Machine devil is pretty much going, "Omfg" on it. The shoes I got are a collaboration of Fourstar and Lakai. Rick Howard model or something, I don't care. I wear a 10.5. I mostly only got the shoe in lieu of all of the others because it has a purple sole.

Yeah, I'm going to go watch Lakai's "Fully Flared" again as a tribute to the shoe. That DVD is WAY too good for its own good.

No comments: